Read It



Hi lovelies.

Hope all is well! Recently I have had free time on my hand, well lots of free time actually, and I thought it would be a great opportunity to pick up a good book. So recently I have read two books and I thought I would share.

~~

The first is the much popular and hyped up book 'The Fault in Our Stars' by John Green. I must say this book is very hyped up but alas I did enjoy it. It is really easy to read and there are some great one liners and life lessons in the story. If you wanna see what is it about go google it, google will tell you. No spoilers but I honestly thought the ending could have been more dramatic but then I guess I am one who just loves big plot twists in stories. I give it 4 stars out of 5




The other book I have just finished is 'Crazy Rich Asians' by Kevin Kwan. This book was quite simple yet funny to read and since Anna Wintour enjoyed it so did I. It is literally like the rich and famous meets gossip girl meets asian drama. It has all the typical asian traditions and reactions and everything you would find in normal asian upbringing with the quirky twists. There wasnt any big plot twists and it did get confusing trying to see how everyone connected however it was definitely one of my favourite reads. I give it 4.5 rich asians out of 5


So yeah these are two books I have picked up and read recently, I am planning to read a few more such as "If I Stay" by Gayle Forman since the movie is coming out soon and "Looking for Alaska" by John Green as I do like his style of writing. I let you know how they go.

Recommendations are always welcome.

xxNikki

Share this:

CONVERSATION