New addition


Hey Internet friends,

So the other day I went to the city and did some shopping. The thing with Perth City it can get a bit repetitive especially if you in the city regularly! But it is always awesome when you get a great find. I brought some random things here and there but the one I wanted to show was my necklace I got from pigeonhole that I am obsessed with. Its the small simple necklace which has three tone triangle shapes in gold, silver and rose. Lately I have been loving the simple necklace style even though I don't own many. Maybe this is a start to grow a little collection.



I am also finding there are lots of beyond adorable simple necklaces on esty. Maybe next time Ill do some online shopping hauls.

Know any great places that sell some great jewellery pieces let me know!

xx Nikki

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION